Thursday 24 January 2013

Day 6

Breakfast - 91 calories

3 Ryvita crackerbread  - 57 calories

9 grams of Lätt & Lagom margarine - 34 calories

Lunch - 191 calories


1 boiled Egg - 71 calories

4 wafer thin slices of Ham - 40 calories
42 grams of Roasted Peppers (canned) - 37 calories 
40 grams of Artichoke Heats  (canned) - 43 calories



Dinner - 198 calories

50 grams of Fresh Egg Noddles - 100 calories

50 grams of Chicken Breast - 58 calories
150 mls of Chicken Stock - 15 calories
20 grams of Sweet Corn - 14 calories
15 grams of Petit Pois Peas - 10 calories
1 tablespoon of Chives - 1 calorie 



Snacks - 20 calories

70 grams of Strawberries


This is what 70 grams of Strawberries look like. Thought it was more? Me too.


Grand total 500 (again!)

And how did it go?


Great! No headaches, no nausea and full of energy. Easy breakfast, using a low-fat Swedish margarine, Lätt & Lagom and easy but tasty lunch, a variation of a meal I had on Day 2 (here). The 5:2 Ramen I had for dinner was a great idea, 50 grams of Noodles and 50 grams of Chicken is no a lot at all, but the broth compensated for the lack os sustanence. The strawberries I had as snacks were delicious, but there could have definitely have been more of them. I guess they don't call it fasting for nothing, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! Someone else who's doing 5:2 across 3 meals and a snack! I found you on My Fitness Pal (I'm Melanie Cheeks on there), and my blog is at dancingatlunacy.wordpress,com. Like yourself, I'm recording my meals and how I get on.

    Great work so far, lovely meal ideas!

    ReplyDelete