Wednesday 13 February 2013

Smoked Salmon with Lettuce Wraps

This was my lunch on what was supposed to be a fast day, but then after work I bumped into an old friend that I hadn't seen in ages and we went for dinner. And here's another reason why this diet is so great, you can do this sort of thing without feeling guilty. All you have to do is fast another day.

Smoked Salmon with Lettuce Wraps - 269 calories

100 grams of Smoked Salmon - 180 calories
100 grams of Light Cottage Cheese with Chives and Onion - 75 calories
90 grams of Little Gem Lettuce - 14 calories



Easiest thing to make and take to work. I would change a couple of things, though. I wouldn't use the Cottage Cheese with Chives and Onion again, as I found that it was too strong when combined with the already strong taste of the Smoked Salmon. I would also make a smaller portion of this and team it up with a low-calorie soup instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment